The biochemical research is performed by Roche biochemical analyzer "Cobas e 311", which has the ability to examine 100 samples simultaneously.
The analyzer performs the following tests:
- Substrates (urea, creatinine, total protein, etc.)
- enzymes (AST, ALT, alpha amylase, lipase, GGT, etc.)
- Lipid metabolism (cholesterol, triglycerides, high- and low-density lipoproteins)
- Electrolytes (K, Na)
- Cardiomarkers (qualitative determination of sroponin I, CC-MB)
- Diabetes mellitus (glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin, microalbumin in urine)
- Quantitative determination of rheumatic parameters (C-reactive protein, rheumatoid factor, ASL-O)
- Immune status (IG M, IG C, IG A)
- homocysteine, antithrombin 3 և D-Dimer.
Studies of other blood coagulation parameters are performed by the French "Stago. with the company's "Start 4" analyzer.
The parameters to be determined by the device are:
- prothrombin: prothrombin time, prothrombin index, normalized international ratio
- during partial activated thromboplastin time
- Factors II-XII.