Bacteriological laboratory performs the following tests:
- Smear (nasal, ear, throat, injury, etc.)
- Urogenital smear and ejaculate
- Quantitative assessment of Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma; defining antibiotics sensitivity
- Yersinia in stool, urine, and blood
- Clostridium difficile and its toxins
The indicated tests as well as a number of others are performed by qualified specialists in line with international standards. The high quality and the reliability of the tests are ensured by French “Biomeria” and Italian “Liofilcem” materials used for the tests.
All tests include antibiotics sensitivity assessment, when required.