Immunological tests are performed with the "Cobas e 411" immunochemical analyzer of the famous "Roche" company, the list of which includes:
- Diagnosis of thyroid hormones (TSH, T3, T4, fT4, fT3, ATG, ATPO, TG)
- diagnosis of adrenal function (Cort, ACTH)
- examination of reproductive hormones (AMH. LH, FSH, TST, SHBG, PRG, 17 OH PRG, PRL, etc.).
- determination of antibodies to infections in the blood (HBSAg, CMV, TOXOPLASMA, HSV 2 IG G, etc.)
- determination of oncomarkers in the blood (CEA, CA 125, CA 15-3, HE4, CA19-9, PSA, etc.)
- vitamins (VIT D, Vit B12, Vit B9)
- diabetes mellitus (Insulin, C-peptide)
the analyzer performs the test using the electrochemoluminescence method, which is much more sensitive than other test methods mentioned above.