In the bacteriological laboratory there are performed:
- bacteriological examination of feces
- dysbacteriosis (dysbiosis) test
- bacteriological examination of urine
- bacteriological examination of creams (nose, ear, throat, wound, etc.)
- bacteriological examination of urogenital creams and ejaculate
- ureaplasma quantitative determination of mycoplasma determination of antibiotic susceptibility
- determination of yersinia in feces, urine and blood
- determination of clostridium difficile and its toxins
The above-mentioned and a number of other researches are carried out by highly qualified specialists in accordance with international norms. The high quality and reliability of the research is ensured by the materials of the French "Biomeria" and the Italian "Liofilcem" companies.
all tests, if necessary, include antibiotic susceptibility testing.